Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Breakfast

"They" say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. well "they" would be proud of me.

Yesterday Leanne and I got up and went for breakfast at (well it was 1 in the afternoon but breakfast for us haha) the diner that she works at. It was soo amazing. I had a goat cheese and tomatoe omlette with the most delicious hashbrowns ever. She had a greek omlette. soooo goood.

We walked around after a bit and I dropped off some resumes. hopefully they call.

Anyway. For our second meal of the day Leanne and I made french toast on my george forman grill. Something i was a little worried about but ended up being one of the best things I have cooked on it! hahah the french toast even had little grill marks.

In between those breakfast i made a head board for my bed. you can hardly tell its held together with duct tape and wire. its really nice for watching movies, and counters the cold wall behind my bed.

i will post pictures of it later but not right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...