1. The best day ever was i'm going to take this question literally because thats what i do and say that you should only get one best day ever so i'm going to say i am still possibly waiting for that day. although its POURING rain outside right now and i can hear kids having the best time out there and i remember one afternoon my brother and i were allowed to put our bathing suits on and run around in the front yard while it rained and that was a pretty wicked feeling. i remember our neighbor saying i was 'graceful' running around and to a little girl who wanted to be a ballerina that was pretty much the nicest compliment ever.
2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast because i am one a huge yogurt, fruit and granola kick.i went from not eating breakfast to eating this and holy crap it makes me feel incredible.
3. This weekend is almost over. bummer. but on the plus side i relaxed the crap out of this weekend. and made a delicious bc salmon dinner last night. went to the market, cleaned, vacuumed, bought bbq accessories and read in the park. i didn't really have any serious plans for the weekend. friday night driving home from work my college and i were talking about what we were doing - she had a few plans to meet up with friends. my plan was finishing a 1 liter bottle of white wine that was left over from last weekend.
which reminds me.
4. Never in my life have I haha i LOVE playing never have i ever. Never have i ever....driven a car without a seat belt.
5. The only thing better than fresh sheets is sleeping in a hotel with fresh sheets! this is kinda sneaky but jay got thursday to saturday off this week and i might umm be cough sick COUGH. not sure where we are going yet but it will be somewhere and it will be the first vacation we have had together in almost a year. heck it will be the longest consecutive time we have been able to just be together in months. i work the 9-5 and he works nights and weekends. tragedy.
6. I could really do with some tylenol. or for the pressure outside to break. my head feels like its shrinking.
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was spray paint to paint the ugly green desk a clean shade of white. glad i didn't start that with the rain that is coming down now. last weekend i found this ammmmmmazing creamy white colour cable knit blanket at the st. lawrence antique market. its 100% cotton and it feels like the perfect sweater when i'm wrapped up in it. its also extremely practical for the hot nights and cool mornings we are having. completely practical therefore justified.
see other lists at the little things we do