Friday night I was in a mood and decided we watch too much television.
Which is true, kind of. Mostly it was the mood though. I want to spend more quality time together and we have sort of slipped into a habit of eating in front of the TV and watching show after show, even though we don't even have cable.
Anyway, once I had put that challenge out there it was fairly easy to hold out on watching anything.
We had a big-ish fight Saturday night. Which makes this look whole thing look worse then it is but looking back on it now I'm realizing that the same things that put me into that mood were the same things we
All of which are pretty much cleared up now.
But I mostly started this ramble to talk about what not watching tv for 48 hours taught me.
First, I fill the void with internet. blooooogs and more blogs. find a good blog and kill the whole archive.
2. Thank god for pinterest so I can keep track of the cool stuff.
3. I should write more. Like actually write.
4. I feel like I probably get the same about done, there is just an extra sense of calm when there isn't a television demanding attention.
5. I cook more/better meals.
6. More time for reading and sex. both awesome.
7. It feels like I have more focus, but I'm not sure this is totally because of the Tv thing or possibly due to better time management.
I'm just in love with these two pictures. source 1 and 2 (number 2 is also an autumn playlist! enjoy, its lovely)