Monday, April 1, 2013

html on blogger to display images at the full width of the page

So I was messing around with my html on the site tonight to try and get my images to display at 100%. I think I've done it successfully!!

If something is glitchy do be a doll and let me know though....


If anyone is wondering how I did it I will do my best to explain.

First you need to log into your account and go to the templates tab...you should see something like the picture below...click on the edit HTML button


From here you are going to scroll down until you see the html code for the posts...it should look like this 
/* Posts
-----------------------------------------------

 In the posts area you can copy and paste the code below (making sure to get both brackets) ..This will allow your pictures to stretch the entire width of the post area. It also makes it resize accordingly if someone is looking at it on a smaller screen. (As opposed to adding a fixed pixel amount, say 350 px wide....this means the photo will always display at 350 px wide instead of fitting the screen)


.post img {
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
  }


good luck and if you have any issues be sure to let me know and hopefully I can help out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...