Wednesday, October 13, 2010

fill in the blanks

1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is hit the snooze button. or on the weekends i turn on the espresso machine.

2. Today I wish I was staying home with the boy, or driving around taking pictures of the beautiful fall colours and drinking a pumpkin spice latte.

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd stop at ikea on the way home from work.

4. Tomorrow I will be at work, stressing out because Thursdays is my big meeting day where the status of all my projects is discussed.

5. Two things that don't go together are oranges in salad. BLECK

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is a good sale! or salad. I always have salad in the fridge at work. I constantly eat and work and with salad i feel less guilty about that. plus its crunchy and saucy and something i never seem to get tired of.

7. The last time I tried something new was hosting thanksgiving at our apartment this year. it went beautifully and now we have tons of leftovers. i didn't let myself get too stressed out and just kinda went with the flow of the night. i think everyone had a good time and it was nice to not have to drive home at the end of the evening :) plus it was an excuse to buy wicked plaid napkins at ikea and finally get around to hang some art up on the walls.

see more fill in the blanks here: the little things we do

1 comment:

miss teacups said...

i wish we could have been at your thanksgiving, it sounds cute and i bet it was :) we need to chat soon. i have noooo idea what's new with you and all of that. i wish we could find a day we both have off to hangout as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...