Friday, May 11, 2012

recently pinned....

Hi hi hi.... so today is FRIDAY, which is awesome because its beautiful outside right now and I'm itching to get this weekend started. (3:01..tick tick tick)

In the meantime, here are some of the images I have pinned lately on my pinterest

This weekend is going to awesome because we actually have ZERO plans tonight (other then Peter just texted me that he is making my 'favorite meal' so I'm not too sure what to expect) and tomorrow I will spend baking and getting ready to host a mothers day brunch on sunday. Then sunday night we have tickets to see Edward Sharpe at the Kool Haus, which I am sure will be ammmmmmmazing. 

any new music your really into right now? or live music you know about that is coming up in toronto? 





1 comment:

miss teacups said...

ooooh i'm so jealous that you're going to see edward sharpe...it WILL be great!! have a lovely weekend miss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...