Friday, May 25, 2012

Sparkling Cranberry Iced Tea Vodka Drink


Peter made me this drink the other day and it is just SO good and SO easy that I had to share it. yum yum yum


Sparkling Cranberry with Raspberry Iced Tea Vodka Drink

In a cup with ice add:

About a shot of Raspberry Ice Tea Vodka (or a little more, ya know)  (I LOVE this one in raspberry, available at the LCBO)
A good glug of Sprite or Gingerale (Glug is a precise measurement for more then a splash/less then half the glass)
Fill the rest with Cranberry Juice

Garnish with a lemon/lime/berry and a straw.

Side note: I love drinking with a straw. it makes any drink feel more special and they also look pretty sitting on the counter.

Okay I know this isn't a revolutionary drink but its amazing and so refreshing and I think you should try it!

First photo by me (follow my instagram @erynackerman and the pantone photo from here

3 comments:

jules! (heyjules.ca) said...

MMMM! :)

i want to try this asap! :) looks amazing.

i love me some vodka crans too!
& straws rule.
xo

mel said...

Oh yes, vodka crans are awesome.
mmmmm looking forward to some summer girlie drinks soon.

Holly Knitlightly said...

This sounds sooo good. I never realized there was a such thing as ice tea vodka! AWESOME. I'm going to have to check that shit out...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...