Thursday, June 28, 2012

Suppose I never ever let you kiss me so sweet and so soft


picture from theflowergirlblog.com

I am in love with the picture above. I think it perfectly captures this time of year. eating outside. dusk. rose wine. lots of small plates of food. conversation. taking your time. 

Things are really great right now. I have a plan. I am excited. I have big non-blogging news that I can't wait to share. (soon!) 

I love summer. I know its gets hot and its sometimes uncomfortable but the pros far outweigh the cons. Long days, swimming, and all of the fresh amazing food that is grown in our backyards is available to us. 

This weekend I am taking Friday off work and heading up to the cottage early for the long weekend. I can't wait. We have plans to go strawberry picking (Holly you totally inspired me to do this!), jet-skiing, water skiing, BBQs, bonfires, sun tanning, book reading, and heck, if my cell phone never makes it out of the bottom of my suitcase...well...you just can't blame me.

Have a wonderful weekend. xox

3 comments:

miss teacups said...

Have SO much fun this weekend Eryn! I'm escaping Sunday-Tuesday after 2 double shifts Friday & Saturday, ugh! Cannot wait to relax!! Enjoooooy.

Also, you got the email about August 25th, right? Famjam cottage day/night again? I want a re-do of last year...it's gonna be awesome! PLEEEEEASE say you'll be there...you and Pete and Ian and Vanessa!

mel said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! You're totally right - over 4 years there are about 10 perfect pics, lol.
We met while working together at an HMV in our hometown. There is a long juicy version too, but maybe I'll tell it to you in person sometime ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written
and come with almost all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this .
My webpage :: buy instagram followers reviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...