Monday, May 9, 2011

heyyyo

great fucking weekend.


does my use of the f bomb bother people?

meh.

there were some really great moments and also some shitty ones that had to happen (saying goodbye to now ex family, he made it more awkward than it needed to be)

but whatever!

i made it out alive and looking SO SO forward to summer. thats all i talk about now. i know especially on the blog but even in real life. summer summer summer. i am in loveeee with summer.

oh wait!!!

i am crossing something off my summer list already

BUY A ONE PEICE BATHING SUIT

or really


BUY A ONE PEICE BATHING SUIT

you don't even know how long i have been looking for a one piece that wasn't super expensive and didn't make me look like a 12 year old at the aquatoriam.

this is really great news because i am getting closer to another goal of learning how to slalom ski.

i mean you can ski in a two piece. i've been doing it for lifetimes but theres always that flashing moment after a wipe out

HOLY JESUS i don't even think i still have legs there can't be a bathing suit attached to them!

but its usually there.

one time my top was chilling in my armpits when i took my life jacket off in the boat. the wipe out and the show! hello cousins!

actually this mostly happens when tubing.

fucking love tubing. actually tubing scares the crap out of me but thats why i like it. and i always get middle because i am the girl and that is A okay with me. i'd like to keep all my eyeballs okay thanks.



so. i guess i should write out my list

my list of summer goals.

IT HAS BEEN GROWING IN MY HEAD

ALL WINTER


-lets start off with the easy ones shall we...one piece black bathing suit (scored for $24 thank you joe fresh)
-learn to slalom ski
-grow a vegetable garden
-buy a record player
-bbq as much as possible
-get the heck out of the city
-buy a beautiful bicycle with a large basket
-launch two birds eatery with my best friend turned baker now business woman
-tan a millions tans
-decorate my new apartment
-sangria. copious amounts of it. white wine sangria, red wine sangria, sangria party at my place
-go camping. maybe quebec. whos in?
-various fitness and health goals like eating less crap and more pure ingredients, start going to pilates, and possibly yoga again, drink so much water. take my multi vitamins drink my vital greens. sleep more, coffee less, focus more.
-to be continued.

xo


1 comment:

Unknown said...

when I read on your to do list, I read "Launch two birds..." and before I finished the sentence, pictured you in the middle of a field, opening a box of two doves and the movie camera zooming out above your head as the doves are a symbol of your past

P.S. it's such a shocker to come to your blog and see, you know, NEW CONTENT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...