Tuesday, October 18, 2011

the look that was in his eyes, stealing kisses from me on the sly


woke up this morning and HAD to listen to this song. Son of a Preacher Man. Does that ever happen to anyone else? you just NEEDED to hear it. I watched Pulp Fiction for the first time this weekend and was pretty in love with the scene this song is played in. Just make yourself a drink Vincent and I'll be down in two shakes of a lamb's tail.  I haven't really stopped listening to it, and now i'm cycling through a Dusty Springfield youtube playlist while working away. snapped some pics of my morning singalong.



last week I didn't go to my usual pilates classes. boy can I feel THAT today. in one of my classes we are working on the 100 push up challenge. I must say we are far from the goal but it still feels great to be able to ANY push ups haha. ugh how do the backs of my arms hurt so much?!


things have just been SOOOO great lately. its all so new and fresh and lovely and exciting. its invigorating, I can't wait to get up in the morning and smile and laugh. I am so confident in life now and should just trust it to work out for the very best, it is really doing a great job.

a friend of mine said on twitter 'you don't remember the nights you went to bed early' and that is the truth.


reasons why this weekend was phenomenal:

-double servings of pulled pork
-whiskey in water bottles
-chocolate chip cookies (even if they were a little crispy)(lesson learned: don't ask me to bake anything without a timer and a deadline to get ready to go out) 
-watching movies under blankets
-roman candles
-NOT bottle rockets
-windy walks through dark streets and curb kisses
-somersby beer
-wizards and jesters
-limo cabs (AT NO EXTRA COST!)
-candle lit ghost stories
-the mad doctor in the forest
-running down hills and spinning, always spinning 


don't forget to enter my giveaway on tea cups and bubble baths!

have the most wonderful day and don't forget to dance! xoxoxox

3 comments:

miss teacups said...

look at you with no makeup, looking gorgeous!! i LOOOOOVE that sweater. i want to live in it.

Anonymous said...

pleeeease. dusty springfield phases are soooo two months ago. I'm all about Janis Ian

dave

Unknown said...

i lovvve that movie and that song!

i also love the scene where she sings along to "girl you'll be a woman soon". so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...