Sunday, October 23, 2011

one thought at a time

I should really be in bed right now.

like really really really shouldn't be awake.

but I am literally high on life these days. I can't get enough of it!

we have this saying.....

"everything's coming up PB and J"

and thats the truth.



sometimes the world just sends you signals. it lets you know it hasn't forgotten about you and that its working its magic behind the scenes. setting up the foundations and leading the charge.



meeting new people is amazing. I forgot how much I adore making new friends.




I've never felt more alive then I do at this time.

I feel like creating again. pulling out my sewing machine and making things. Its been SUCH a long time since I've felt like creating.

I think my mind has to be in a good place to want to create things. the stress of life can't be overwhelming and there needs to be time for my mind to drift.



From etsy.com


I am very inspired by so many things right now it feels like i am being spoiled. I have wonderful people in my life that make me laugh harder then I ever have and understand me and get excited about the same things and every day I smile so hard my cheeks hurt.




Everythings coming up PB and J these days

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...