Wednesday, July 11, 2012

245 Days of Adventures...a video from my love


Okay guys..so you know how I said that peter is always doing really cute things for me and always makes me feel like the most special girl in the universe!?! 

WELL HE REALLY REALLY DOES

The video above is something he surprised me with for our 8 month anniversary!!!! I can't believe it! It makes me want to cry every time I see it and if I'm not crying then I at least have a huge goofy smile taking up half of my face. this guy is just the bestest! 

(I recommend viewing it in full screen, there are tons of little parts that even though I have watched it SOOOOO many times now I still see little things that are new) 

****

Have you watched it?! Do you love it?! I'm trying to convince Peter I can't be the only girl who melts when she sees cute videos of your relationship. Is this something you would be interested in? Do you know any couples getting married/engaged/just madly in love that might want a cool video to share? 

Send me an email at erin.e.ackerman (@) gmail.com if you want to know more! And his rates are SUPER DUPER reasonable, he's trying to build his portfolio right now so we can offer you an amazing deal. Seriously! 
(and he would work with you to create your very own special vision, so the video could be done any way you dream) 

6 comments:

rach @ paper hearts said...

Ummm Erin that's seriously the sweetest thing EVER!

Are these all videos from his iPhone or does he use a digital camera? I'm so curious, because I never take the time to make videos - and I think they're so important (just like photos) to capture memories!

How cute are you two on the dock in the sunset? Seriously, hold on to that guy....(as if you didn't know that already) ;)

<3 <3 happy anniversary!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ahhhhhhh this is sooooo adorable!!! I love that you two have so many videos together! I actually started my own little video-type-project-thing... that I'll probably be blogging about in August. So this video got me super excited about it!

I loooove this. Seriously. So damn sweet. I should make Keith watch it... or at least talk to Peter, haha!

Happy 8 months! :)

sophie-mayanne said...

This is literally the cutest thing i have ever seen, I love the thought thats gone into this and how it's yours, to look back on and treasure those special moments, beautiful.

sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk
Stop by and checkout my blog sometime,
I would love to know what you think. x

Eryn red food colouring said...

Thank you everyone for all of the lovely comments!! I've passed them on to Peter so he knows how much you loved it! :)

Rach - he uses a SLR digital camera but for internet videos an iphone is a great option.

Thanks everyone :)

miss teacups said...

As I said in the Facebook comment I left...it's the cutest thing I have seen in a LONG time and usually when I see videos like this I don't know the people and still melt...but since I know you two and since I've seen the love between you, I can safely say this is the CUTEST!

PS: I need to video WAY more

mel said...

I love it. It's gorgeous and such a great gift.
It also really made me want to go out and shoot video of my own life.
Pass along some major kudos to Peter. I'm curious to know what program he used to edit...
And I promise, if I need some video made I will keep him in mind. (actually, if you want to send over his info, his contact could be a useful one for me to just have, maybe we could work on a mutual portfolio builder sometime...)
Adore it!
p.s. I think he likes you ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...