Saturday, August 22, 2009

i'll be swinging you around

lately i've been on the hunt for a new notebook. a nice compact place to keep my thoughts, lists and calendars. i've been using my blackberry, which does the job very efficiently...but its just not the same. i like to write. to see how my printing changes depending on my mood, or the place or any number of factors. my notebooks are a direct relation to how my life is going at the time. full of lists and check-marks if i need to be productive, imagination and colours if i am feeling dreamy. 

i never really plan on buying a notebook...they always seem to come into my life at the right time. i have a few in storage i could dig out but maybe i'm a romantic but i just want to meet the perfect one and fall in love with it. 

the following are some that caught me eye on etsy.... i'm really loving this first doily journal made with recycled record covers. 

doily journal from here

a recycled red vintage beauty with different kinds of paper inside. here.

the coffee stain jotter. here.  

wood grain journal. here. 
brightly coloured mix up journal. here 


yellow birdy notebook. here 

scrabble notebook. here


mixed paper journal, buttercup design. here. 


matchbook notebooks. here 



one word notebook. tea. here

where do you record your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg! you're alive and blogging! love the scrabble note book and the Digital Dawn post made me weepy.

-dav

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...