Saturday, August 29, 2009

a lovely surprise


soooo my lovely package exchange package came!!! my swap partner, margaret, did SUCH an amazing job figuring me out, i am so totally impressed. she said she looked at my blog for inspiration for what to get for me and i guess this blog is a pretty accurate representation of what makes my heart flutter. every time i opened something i let out a little gasp because i couldn't believe this person i have never met before could get me such perfect things. really honestly perfect. 
for me! such beautiful calligraphy..


what is it? what is it? sooooo excited!
mmmmmmmmm chai tea! i'm drinking this right now actually, very tasty. perfect for this fall weather that has suddenly started. 

so cute! this box is actually pale pink in real life, not sure why it picked up the colour behind it. 
buttons!!!
isn't this the most adorable hair pin you've ever seen. yes. the answer is yes. 

aww these drawer pulls are what did me in. i've been lusting over them for months now waiting to go to the anthropology store to buy them. and now. they are mine. i actually gasped out loud when i opened the bird one. 

!!!!!

polaroids + stationary= LOVE


the little yellow dress with the sea horse necklace is my favorite. i think i will figure out a way to display these in our new apartment as art. there isn't much on the walls and these are all so colourful and different. 
a little pink notebook for little pink thoughts
the loot. 

Thanks again margaret you have really done an amazing job, everything in this box is perfect, i only hope you enjoy your package just as much! 

4 comments:

miss teacups said...

holy moly!
you got a ton of cute stuff
lovely.
xo

Betty said...

Oh so much cute stuff! The polaroid notes are my favorite.

Marichelle said...

wow what a score!! Mmm Chai Latte - soooo good! PS. love your label for comments x Marichelle

Eryn red food colouring said...

i know i lucked out huge. i loved everything i received!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...