Thursday, January 26, 2012

HOOT HOOT

green beans.

HOOKED.

love em.

with dijon mustard/splash of white vinegar sauce.

seriously.

I must admit Ian has championed this recipe.

and bacon wrapped chicken.

no complaints here.


----------------



peace plants? (nope. they are called peace lily's. google gets one point)

I bought one on a recent trip to Ikea

see -


except it never looks like this!

it looks droopy and soggy. haha.

but seriously thats the best description for it. what did I do wrong?

I am reading more about them and I think mine might be getting too much sun. The internet says they don't like direct sunlight and prefer the misty atmospheres of bathrooms.

I guess the bathroom just got a new plant!

which is excellent news for this peace lily because I actually remember to water the plant in the washroom.



----------------





wowwwww I should be packing right now.

instead I am dreaming about making this granola and eating ALL of it in one sitting.




also buff buff chicky tacs...if only for the name. and that VIDEO.


----------


Okay I reallllllly need to pack and then go to bed.

ova out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...