Thursday, November 27, 2008

As winter comes to usher in the evening

sorry, i spent all last month glued to my computer. carrying it back and forth an hour on the bus, subway, bus. i'm done with exporting and rendering and clone stamping. the internet has lost its shine to me right now. its hard to bring myself to sit in front of the computer let alone be creative and write. 

neither one of my parents called to wish me good luck with my show, nor have i talked to either of them since. today is day four after the most important school/career experience of my life thus far. its crazy how important it is that i come home for christmas and wear a fake smile and pretend to like your food but you can't even remember about the one thing i have been talking about since september. whatever. breath. 

there seems to be a trend of people who i thought were close to me just suddenly forgetting about me. but don't be upset because i didn't think you would have come anyway. 

i did a bunch of things that i didn't expect to do today. i love making TO DO lists but i don't have enough will to stick to them. the purpose of making....ya...nevermind....no one gives a shit.

i'm spent. 

enjoy my favorite song right now. 

1 comment:

Zoeyjane said...

I didn't forget about you - not that I count. Le Sigh: sometimes familiality sucks limp weens...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...