Sunday, February 3, 2008

Get right to the heart of matters its the heart that matters more

digital cameras are something that i haven't quite decided if i like or not.

they can be really good because whenever you want to take a picture you can, and you can take a picture without worrying about how it will turn out.

but on the other hand regular cameras take such real pictures. the things you take pictures of are special.

the whole reason i started talking about this was because all i was looking through my pictures and i am not stable enough to do that yet.

She says, "It's only in my head."
She says, "Shhh...I know it's only in my head."

winnnnneeee makes me happy. also so does flying, which i felt like i was doing while i ate in/on/at the cn tower tonight. did you know the cn tower was originally made as some sort of communication tower (duh, CN)? um. i feel as though for the price of building the cn tower they could have gotten the most bad ass walkie talkies/satelight/ telephone lines on the market. and had enough money left over to plate all of the railroads in gold. okay maybe not gold.
the food was good and the wine was red and it was all free.

my mother told me she has a 'complex' when i don't call her.

sprout status: kind of looking like oversized sperm. tasty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...