Saturday, February 23, 2008

She's got a little bit of something, God it's better than nothing

I got a weakness in me
I think that weakness feeds me
I don't think you, think you need me
Sunshine
You're the best time
I ever, ever had

matchbox 20 was ammmmmmazing. absolutely perfect.

its nice to know that time and distance has no effect on my heart. i can ground myself knowing that it may not be today or tomorrow or even a year from now, but it will always feel the same. and i don't know if that makes it harder..but its all i have and i'm okay with that. its not ideal but nothing is life hardly ever is.

its such a weird experience to remember that your single.


++

dc? are you alright? if you want to talk i'm here for you. i'm proud of what you did and you should be relieved to have opened up like that. i can't even imagine. come back we miss you!

1 comment:

Zoeyjane said...

dooood. i'm totally with you, sista.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...