Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the sky was the colour of lightbulbs that weren't lit.

"His compliments were like little cupcakes all lined up in a window. Each one made me a little stronger. I loved listening to him convince me that I deserved better. Now that this was said, things would be good for us. Being apart from him hadn't been the worst thing; the worst thing had been not knowing if he cared or not. I thought I could start over again and he would be proud of me. I was going to get to be whatever I wanted to be."
-lullabies

totally lunar total eclipse of the moon is happening right now.

1 comment:

Zoeyjane said...

and there's blood on the moon. oooohahhh. i totally just borrowed lullabies from the library today and am cracking it tonight. weirdo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...