Thursday, September 4, 2008

Answers to life's mysteries...

Question: does chocolate milk jive well in coffee?

Answer: HELL YES its milk and sugar all in one step!

i have these weird red itchy bumps all over my entire body. it started tuesday morning and its only gotten worse and spread to my hands and even my palms. the pharmacist told me to take allergy medication but it makes me hellla sleepy. i slept 11 hours last night. anyway. if its not better tomorrow morning i'm going to the walk in. my mom asked me if i had eaten anything different? changed my laundry soap? slept with any new guys? was laying in the grass? huh, way to slip that one in there mom. good try, no try. 

my landlord finally gave me the OK to go ahead with painting my closet doors. in my drowsy benadryl state i knocked that off my list. next and FINAL step is the front hall. i bought a plant and a shelf already to keep me motivated to finish the painting. its only taken me ALL SUMMER. pictures to come soon chillins. 

2 comments:

Zoeyjane said...

You're moving faster than me on the revamp! Good jobbie.

Eryn red food colouring said...

TANKS! i even ended up painting my front hall yesterday too! only one more wall to go...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...