Friday, September 12, 2008


i can not stop eating. i keep thinking about food and everything is making my mouth water and salavate and even at this very second i am stuffing hot salami down my throat. you know, washing down the huge greek spinach salad and chocolate milk that i'm going to refer to as an 'after work snack' to make me feel better about the creation i will make in a couple hours. the pill lets me avoid having babies every month but they don't stop me from eating like i am carrying six of them. I had burrito boy for lunch today. fucking amazing. they put guacamole on FOR FREE. heaven i tells ya. oh and then frozen yogurt for dessert. no i did not win the lottery, i am in denial thankyouverymuch.






Tonight is friday night for anyone who gives a shit. and guess who has no plans? me. 
 
i'm a little bit sad about that, and a little bit happy. I need to spend more time alone. i keep trying to fight the loneliness and it keeps coming back to slap me in the face. so i guess my strategy is to take it easy for the night and get some shit done around the apartment. this is my lame attempt to motivate myself into thinking painting walls and mopping floors is a great way to spend a friday night and that my life is a fantasy. oh look, here comes the magical pixie smoke now. 

the grass is always greener on the other side. 











these pictures are brought to you by everything your mother warned you not to do. the edited version of the story is we came home at 6:30 am. go figure. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...