Tuesday, August 26, 2008

and take your money

my boss just asked me to come back to work one day a week for her.

i have fridays off from school.

upside: flexible hours and if i need time off i can easily get it, looks good on my resume, might get to work with the designer more often, i will have a place to wear all my corporate clothes too, i already know everybody and it would be an easy way to make $80 a week. i don't have a job another job yet so this would mean i am not unemployed starting next week.

downside: 12$ an hour instead of whatever i can make waitressing, having two jobs to juggle, waking up early on fridays.

looks a little lopsided, no?

She wants me to think about it tonight and tell her tomorrow. hmmmmm.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...