Monday, August 18, 2008

Apologies.

Are owed to you.

I blamed you for not helping me out last night. reality- I can’t remember most of last night, therefore have no grounds to make that claim. and given the fact that I woke up without puke in my hair leads me to believe you were in fact there holding it back for me. although, ha, the kitchen cabinets, floor, sink and counters did not have the same good fortune.

And what I said about that girl? yeah forget it. you were just being you and I have to remind myself that your flirty mannerism is what made me fall for you in the first place. you didn’t have to say sorry about it this morning, but the fact that you did makes you great. boys who say sorry are hard to come by.

Oh and I’m super proud of you by the way. for going out and getting your new adult job. I know what a set schedule did for my life and I can only imagine how it is going to help you. I look forward to watching how your life will change because you finally have the means (dollar dollar bills) to support your dreams.

I could really go on and on about all the ways you make me happy but I won’t because this is a blog and that would be lame. but I’m coming home to you at 5 today and I couldn’t be happier about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...