Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I stole this from zoeyjane.

4 things I’m passionate about
-Best friends
-Making my own food and not putting crap into my body
-Decorating
-Making the world see the difference between a good advertisment and a bad one

4 books I’ve read and worshipped
-Fall on your knees –Anne Marie MacDonald
-The Tipping Point -Malcolm Gladwell
-The Curious Incident of the dog in the night time- Mark Haddon
-The time travelers wife - Audrey Niffenegger (omg I just googled this book to see how to spell the authors name and they are making a MOVIE of it, out in December, with Rachel McAdams!!)
-What we all long for- Dionne Brand
-(sorry I couldn’t pick just four) The Sacred Balance – David Suzuki

4 words/phrases I say often
-Like
-Meh, I’m over it
-Eh?
-I have a tendency to ask a bagillion questions in a row without waiting to hear the answers of any of them.

4 things I want to do before I die
-Travel, everywhere
-Have children and have time to properly raise them
-Own a house and host dinner parties every weekend
-Have a vegetable garden and only eat my own organic veggies.

4 things I’ve learned in life
-That I know far less that I thought I did
-You can’t assume people know what your thinking
-Having your own opinion about life is invaluable
-Wash your hands when you get home.

4 places I want to see
-Everywhere, but short term: BC and France
-Long term: Switzerland, Italy, Thailand, Rome and the Rockies (again)
-My own office
-A planet that is cared for

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...