Wednesday, August 13, 2008

what we lost here is something better left alone

i am nervous. and very confused.

and it makes me gag in my throat and want to spit.  i can never spell throat right on the first try.

my lips turn down at the sides and i have to close my eyes. 

the universe is making decisions for me and i'm not ready for it. 

but who am i kidding? i've been running away from this one for years now, it doesn't surprise me i've finally been caught. 

don't tell lies versus don't spread hurt. the itty bitty spider went up the spout again. 

but it makes me sick to think about it. i can't stop thinking about it. 

it makes me feel like i just licked metal. and my skin is covered in chalk dust. 

please, i'm not ready for this. make it go away. far far and away. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...