Wednesday, January 30, 2008

i heart ceramics

ohhh my. this website is my new ceramic heaven. i have a thing with ceramic plates and bowls. Heath Ceramics really knows how photograph and present their products. here are some of my favorite examples.







i would really like to get a set of these. they are so beautiful and would make everything in them so much more enjoyable to drink. imagine smoothies in this cup? heaven.


this wallpaper would be so fun in a kitchen. it reminds me of a diner, i would want one of those colourful milkshake makers or electric mixers. plus i would wear an apron all the time. and i would write inspirational quotes on a chalkboard hanging on the wall, or maybe my shopping list. okay i'll stop now.

from the Graham and Brown website. not too expensive either.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...