Friday, January 18, 2008

new year, new goals, new socks

I apologize to the few people who have stumbled across this blog. In the future i vow to make an effort to write things that ANYONE could interested in. As self conceded as i am i understand that not everyone is as compelled to read about the going-ons of my life and the petty problems i have.

And thanks. to anyone reading this because you stuck it out and had to read through the shittyness that was the past month of posts. And the blah blah cry cry of my insignificant life.

The reason i wanted a blog was to have a place to record all of the cool websites i happened upon, pictures, inspiration and the like. I used to save them all to my desktop and bookmark web pages but that was getting cluttered to say the least and....blog = web log (the nerdy media student in me had to find that out). And lets be honest i have NOT been doing that.

So heres to new beginnings...

Ps if someone knows how to add youtube videos to blogs then i would LOVE to know how. If you could break my comment virginity with that little tidbit of insight, that would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

in youtube, you'll see when you're playing a video, on the right hand side of the screen, you'll see "Embeded"...copy and paste that into your post. I still don't know how to make links to websites

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...