Wednesday, September 21, 2011

the beauty department + sparkly nails


How amazing are these nails?! I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with the sparkly gold colour. tutorial here



Also the website this tutorial came from is one of the best websites I have discovered this week. The Beauty Department is a great resource for hair tutorials, makeup, and other beauty related topics. The site is very well organized and VERY informative with lots of pictures. I'm sort of a dummy when it comes to hair and makeup (I've been using the same products pretty much since I started wearing makeup) so I'm really enjoying learning how simple some of these looks are. Especially the hair tutorials, who knew braids could be SO simple?!

3 comments:

Koko said...

Ooh, I need this site....I feel like I do the same two or three styles for my hair all the time. Love the nail colour, too!

Anonymous said...

the disco-homo in me wants you to have shimmery silver nails all day every day

also....blog guilting you....let's get some original content in here! how about cooking/painting/making what you post about? think about it.............

KATE BUSH

Anonymous said...

continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with
this paragraph which I am reading here.
My web page: how to become an mma fighter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...