Thursday, September 15, 2011

shotgun sally



taking these pictures in my bedroom forces me to make my bed. 

this has been a great week so far. eating healthy. three pilates classes. season finale of big brother and entourage. 


top - thrifted for $2 at goodwill
skirt - given to me by my ex's mom
poncho/cape - thrifted for $7 at double take
necklace- from edor etsy shop because of the oh hello friend good cheer deal (still available if you want one)

I wish you could see the detail on the cape..it has buttons running up the front and then two button near the sides that can be done up to make 'sleeves'. its a really nice knit and perfect for this weather.



I have already started my christmas shopping. can you even believe that?! I want to get the perfect things for people this year and I HATE malls so I needed to get my game on early. There are lots of great things around the interwebs and and I want to handmake a lot of things so I'm gathering ideas and making paypal purchases.

family - this year you are getting a detailed list. honestly, I am happy just to spend the time together, but I know there will be gifts. I really hate clutter and just don't have time or room for it in my new life so if its not on the list please don't buy it. last year I spent the next two months after christmas returning items for store credit and i still haven't used it all up. i'm not ungrateful, i just don't want to waste both of our time. I would rather get one amazing item then 12 random things I need to find space for.


my hair looks like a rats nest in these photos but I ended up wearing it on top of my head in a messy bun and wore my glasses most of the day so it ended up looking pretty nerdy.

1 comment:

MD said...

woah, when did you become batwoman?

also don't say you "wish" we could see the detail in the poncho, take a closer picture....and how many years did you go to school?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...