Thursday, September 29, 2011

russet and empire


this past weekend we went for a little walk around our new neighborhood and I love it! One of the shops I have always admired the really cool window displays in is Russet and Empire on keele at dundas west. This weekend I was finally able to go in and see ...and I was NOT disappointed! They stock vintage goods as well as really neat vintage inspired goodies.

the above photo are maps of toronto that you pop out of the wood frame.


I bought something in the photo above. can you guess? you will find out soon, on my bedroom makeover reveal!






thats jaci, me and ian in the reflection! I can't wait to go back and see what else they have. also, super nice girl working in the shop, very helpful and I'm glad she said I could take a few pics.

1 comment:

Tiny Stranger said...

Great shots! The reflection one turned out super sweet. Can't wait to see the bedroom reveal, if your doing what you mentioned it's gunna look rad.

Also I wanted to tell you I found some records at the Value Village today. All for$1.99. There might be some gems in the stores in Toronto. Worth a shot?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...