Wednesday, September 21, 2011

magazine inspiration- Part 1




So when I finish reading design and decor magazines I will usually recycle them. I am an anti-clutter type person. I may hold on to them for a few months, build up a small pile and then something inside me says GET RID OF THIS PILE RIGHT NOW. If its not contributing to making my life better, its gone.

so I've always had a pile of tear out pictures of the best stuff I can't imagine recycling. Its an 'inspiration pile' if you may (not quite as glamorous as an inspiration board but it works!)

I thought I would take some pictures of the different styles I am attracted too. The picture of the bed below appropriated says "organic modern" which I think describes this style very accurately.




This style is all about clean but warm whites, neutral grey and clear glass. Natural woods and eclectic details.  This is the look I am going for in my new bedroom. 

what do you think?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...